Saturday, March 15, 2014

Run! It's colored powder!

After a very sleepless night last night we drug ourselves out of bed at 7:00 to head to Ruston for the Color Run 5k. Sick. Exhausted. But we still did the dang thing. It was my first ever 5k and Hannah's 2nd. We manage to finish in 40 minutes. Which, considering I ran almost 100% of it with a cough drop in my mouth ain't too shabby. 

However, that wrecked us both for the rest of the day. We got home, cleaned up, and have spent the rest of the day in bed. I've lost track of all the different medicines that I've taken. We've got two cute little fur babies though who are just beside themselves though trying to make us feel better. They've been even more needy than usual. 

I am proud of us though. I could tell that all of Hannah's training is starting to pay off. The good lord did not make me a runner though. Nope. Not at all. 




No comments:

Post a Comment